Hiking on snowshoes
A very special highlight and a fantastic alternative to the traditional winter sports is walking on snowshoes. You can explore the idyllic winter landscape, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the clear sky and the absolute tranquility.
What is special about hiking on snowshoes:
- It is not limited to a certain age. Family fun is guaranteed
- The technique of hiking on snowshoes is simple: it does not afford any training or preparation in advance
- Hiking on snowshoes is an ideal complement to cross-country skiing with the addition that places away from the traditional cross-country runs can be explored. Moreover, it doesn’t cost much as the snowshoes can be rented
- All kinds of snow can be walked on; plane as well as steep terrain can be explored
- You can choose to either have an unhurried walk or to really exercise by choosing steep terrain and walk at high speed